Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thing #2...I know it's been a while!

So Thing #2 actually took place quite a while ago, along with many of the Thing posts to come.
RSS Feeds were introduced to me in my LIS 768 class. For those who don't know much about me, I have been working on my Mastes in Library Science for quite some time now. Glad to say I only have TWO more classes to go!

Back to RSS though...I found this to be a great concept of having the information come to me.
The only problem though is that I still don't have time to look at and enjoy everything.

I found the process to be pretty simple for adding Feeds to my Google Reader.

I also had much fun helping a few people learn about and pick their topics to add.

1 comment:

rich said...

You're lucky that you have the opportunity to learn some of this stuff in school and at work :)