Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thing #4 Social Networking

THIS has been the biggest doozie for me.
I am really not an outward, tell all kind of person...Believe it or not?
I really have put this one off because I'm not a MySpace type of girl and Facebook isn't my thing either. Not to say that I don't enjoy looking though. I have looked at MySpace pages for many years now. Mostly MySpace has been where I go to look up music groups. Often times I can find out about other, similar bands through their FriendSpace section.

Being a good sport, and with some help from Gus, I made my MySpace account.
I can't say that I use it...Almost forgot that I have one actually...But I have a few friends in my FriendSpace, the Palas brothers and Yan-Lin are there, and of course MySuperficial friend Tom (who I never even met).

Overall, I find MySpace to be a little overwhelming.
Facebook, so I've heard, is a great place to find those old connections.
But, like I said, I'm not looking to be found.
I like to leave those kinds of things, connections and all, up to karma.

No comments: