Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thing #5 Flickr and Photo Sharing

Look a little farther down in this blog and you will find a Flickr photo of me, monkeying around.

This was probably the most difficult Thing to accomplish and I still don't know how to do it.
There were problems when I first helped Nina in our department because BillN10TaskBlog
was signed in. I had no idea that one user could tie up the account. So, we tried the next day, after learning about the process of making sure to log out, and eventually asked Toby to come in and help us. Toby walked us through the process of how to select and "post to blog." We used my blog for the trial run and there seemed to be quite a few steps that were not really explained in the directions...or maybe I'm just not getting it?

As you can see, we got the picture up.
I then tried to help a few others but still couldn't remember all the steps.

I like the Flickr idea...I just wish it was an easier process for those of us who don't use it that often.

No comments: